(Los Altos location pictured)
After all the rain (finally) in California, everything is beautiful and green. So, why not take advantage of the all the luscious greenery around and during this much needed break from all the rain for some mini sessions? It's too pretty out there not to.
All sessions include the following:
- 20 Minute Session*
- 20 High Resolution Edited Images
- Private Online Gallery for Viewing
- Digital Download
*Limited to one (1) family per session
Q: How long will it take to receive my digital photos?
A: Your 20 digital photos will be delivered within 7-10 days after your session through a private Online Gallery.
Q: What if none of these dates work for me?
A: If none of the listed mini sessions dates work with your schedule, it's best to schedule a private session. Private sessions are 1 hour, include 40+ digital images, and an online gallery. If you are interested in a full session, simply email me firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Q: What should I wear during my session?
- First and foremost, do wear what makes you feel comfortable and happy (including your child).
- Don't be matchy matchy.
- Do color coordinate your outfits by picking 2-3 colors to work with.
- Do wear solid colors that compliment each other.
- Do wear solid, soft/pastel colors always work best in photos - white, ivory, baby blues, pinks, yellows and purples.
- Also, earthtone colors do work well too - browns, mustard yellow, dark greens, etc.
- Avoid wearing neon/bright colors (for example orange, lime green or bright pinks and blues).
- Now, if you are like me and love wearing all black, simply add a pop of color or an accessory to your outfit to give it some contrast.
- Patterns work well too, but I suggest keeping patterns to a minimum.
- Remember, these are professional photos so please avoid wearing anything with logos or words.
- Do wear shoes that you and you little ones are comfortable walking in as we will be moving around.
- Last but not least, if you need help with outfits, I am here to help and a phone call or an email away.
Q: How should I prep for my mini session?
A: If you have little children, make sure they are well fed BEFORE your scheduled session. There is nothing more sad than a hungry baby or child. Also, please bring a snack, candy, an extra baby bottle or anything to keep them happy. Children are the bosses during a session, and just this once it's ok to break dietary rules for the sake of a good photo.
Q: What if it rains?
A: Should it rain, sessions will be moved to a different/backup location or you'll have the option to reschedule.
Q: Are these mini sessions only for families?
A: Absolutely not - mini sessions are for everyone! All couples (engaged, married, dating), high school seniors and children are all welcomed.
Any other questions before booking? Please feel free to email or call me! Otherwise, hope to meet you in one of these mini sessions!