We all know the fall season is not here. Yet, every year once fall hits the holiday season sneaks up and right before you know it, it's time to send those holiday cards. Then, you realize you don't have a pretty photo for your holiday card because it's simply too late. Perhaps, though, this is the year you stay ahead of the game, yes?!
Now, why mini sessions? Because they are quick, easy, simple + half the cost of a regular session. These are perfect for family photos, or for couples alone (engaged, married or simply in love). Mini session are for anyone, really.
All mini sessions include...
- 20 Minute Session*
- 20 High Resolution Edited Images
- Private Online Gallery
- Digital Download
*Limited to one (1) family per session. Five (5) people max/family.
- Pictured above is the Half Moon Bay location -
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How long will it take to receive my digital photos?
A: About 3-4 days after your session you'll receive an online gallery with about 30-40 images to choose your 20 images from. Once you select your 20 photos, they'll be emailed to you within 24hours after finalizing your selection.
Q: What if none of these dates work for me?
A: If none of the listed mini sessions dates work with your schedule, it's best to schedule a private session. Private sessions are 1 hour long, include 40+ digital images, your location of choice and an online download of your images. For details on private sessions, simply email Rosa at email@example.com
Q: What should I wear during my session?
- First and foremost, do wear whatever makes you feel comfortable and good (including your child).
- Don't be matchy matchy (otherwise, it can look like you're wearing uniforms).
- Do color coordinate your outfits by picking 2-3 colors to work with.
- Do wear solid colors that compliment each other or choose different shades.
- Do wear solid, neutral or earthtone colors. In my opinion, these colors work best in photos - white, ivory, blue (soft or jean-color), soft or deep brown, mustard yellow, deep green or red, and gray.
- Layers are your best friend.
- Avoid wearing neon/bright colors (orange, lime green or bright pinks and yellow).
- Now, if you are like me and love wearing all black, simply add a pop of color or an accessory to your outfit to give it some contrast.
- Patterns work well too, but keep them to a minimum. Unless, you're a pattern master.
- Remember, these are professional photos so please avoid wearing anything with logos or words.
- Do wear shoes that you and your little ones are comfortable walking around in as we will be moving around.
- Last but not least, if you book your session + need help with outfits, I'll help!
Q: How should I prep for my mini session?
A: If you have little children, make sure they are well fed BEFORE your scheduled session. There is nothing more sad than a hungry baby. Also, please to bring a snack, candy or an extra baby bottle to your session.
Q: What if it rains?
A: Should it rain, sessions will be moved to a different/backup location.
Q: Are these mini sessions only available for families?
A: Absolutely not! Mini sessions are for everyone!
Any other questions before booking? Please email or call me! Otherwise, hope to meet you in one of these mini sessions.